Back on the web!

The last three months have been hectic, and I was surprised to realize I have not posted any new blog for over ten weeks.

In defense, I have to state that July was witness to the Virgin Labfest 3, the Asian Voyage of Songs in Pattaya, and Cinemalaya 2007. In August came the opening of the Tanghalang Pilipino 21st Theater Season with "Pilipinas Circa 1907" and elections of new officers for the Philippine Independent Filmmakers Multipurpose Cooperative (IFC). Earlier in this September month were the openings of "Mulan" and "Quiapo." All of these I will write about, no matter how briefly, if only to make amends for the prolonged silence.

And this site is sporting a new look which I hope echoes the colors of Tanghalang Pilipino's logo and primspark design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWENTY-FIVE LANDMARK PLAYS OF PHILIPPINE THEATER

"HUBAD" and "THE PALANCA IN MY MIND" return for the Virgin Labfest

Susan Valdez is in town