For Rogelio Salvador Lachica Juliano Jr. (January 22, 1961 - April 7, 2007) FAREWELL TO A FRIEND Dear Ogie, Yes, I was there at the Guerrero Theater for your curtain call. I wouldn’t have missed it. After all, how long have we known each other? The people who spoke during the service—I mean, performance, all praised you for your contributions to Philippine theater; particularly, your work in U.P. where you’ve practically lived your entire life. They praised you for your work as an actor, director, and costume designer, and deservedly so. That was something we all knew. Some spoke of your temper and tantrums, not without basis, but hardly anyone spoke about your soft side. They didn’t know you had that, Ogie. I knew. I know. It was also at the Guerrero Theater that we first met for the first U.P. Summer Theater Arts Workshop in 1978. You had just graduated from UPIS, I had just finished first year in college. You had just turned 17, I was a few months from being 16. We naturally gravita...
Comments
Every year, Cinema One provides grants of P1M each, this year 10 films projects chosen from hundreds of submitted screenplays...
Anatomiya ng Korupsiyon by Dennis Marasigan"
Classmate, sali ako sa siyuting ha? kahit PA o extra huh?